We Love What We Do.
At Mills Jewelers, you’ll find our staff is knowledgeable, helpful and completely oriented to achieving the perfect piece of jewelry to express your unique style. It’s clearly evident that we love what we do. Drop us a line or give us a call. You’ll appreciate a new comfort level in consulting with our experts as partners in jewelry design. Click on us for help.
- 45th year at Mills Jewelers
- Graduate Gemologist, Gemological Institute of America
- Named Best Jeweler 2016 – Lockport Union Sun & Journal Readers Poll
- Niagara USA Chamber 2004 Business Person of the Year
- Lockport High School Distinguished Alumni – inducted 2010
- Was the paperboy to Mills Jewelers when hired in 1972 to sweep the floor, wash the glass, and run errands. Became the sole owner in 1989.
- Chairman of the Community drive to complete the mural, Guardian of the Waters on Main St.
- Supporter of the Historic Palace Theatre
- Takes direction from a 7 year old and her two twin sisters
Jewlry, Gem, Repair, and Design
Expert A.G.S. Jewelry Sales Professional
- 17 years with Mills Jewelers
- Over 30 years as a fashion and design consultant
- Our staff Colorist / a designer who uses color in a skillful way
- GemVision jewelry designer graduate
- Buffalo State College – Communications and Public Relations
- Debbie was hired after assisting the owner with custom framing decisions and then hearing him advertise a position on the radio. She describes it as a moment of fate.
- Debbie believes in life long relationships with customers
- Attendee of numerous training seminars and tea parties
Jewelry, Gem, Repair, and Design Expert.
GIA Diamond Graduate
- Fine Jewelry Experience from Birth (but officially 17 years)
- Sterling Silver Jewelry Designer, HFB Designs
- Diamond Graduate, Gemological Institute of America
- In 2008 Heather was chosen from thousands of applicants for a Gemological Education Scholarship through the New York State Jewelers Association.
- Gemstone and jewelry buyer at international trade shows
- Believes in listening before talking
- Heiress to the Mills Jewelers empire
Jewelry, Gem, Repair, and Design Expert,
GIA Diamond and Pearl Graduate
- 25 years with Mills Jewelers
- Diamond Grading Graduate, Gemological Institute of America
- Countersketch CAD Custom Jewelry Designer
- Pearl & Pearl Stringing Graduate, Gemological Institute of America
- Was hired at age 18 after buying a class ring for his sister. The owner called his mother to tell her how impressed he was with her son and asked if Brian would like a job.
- Brian believes that character is everything
- Always one sentence away from a bowling, basketball, baseball, golf, hunting or fishing story