On the premises by qualified jeweler professionals.
Appraisal Services are Temporarily Suspended until January 2nd
We offer detailed appraisal documents complete with pictures, measurements, grading, and values. All appraisals are done on the premises by qualified Mills Jewelers professionals.
- Insurance Appraisals for Diamond Jewelry: $120
- Tax, Estate & Resale Appraisals for Diamond Jewelry $120
- Gemstone Appraisals includes lab testing $150
- Gem Identification: $40 plus labor to remove and reset stone if required
- Verbal Consultation: (not an appraisal). An informal rough estimation of value and quality not intended to be for any third party use. Customer is responsible to take notes. By appointment only. There is a strict limit of 10 items per session. $50 per item for detailed estimation with a $100 minimum charge. Schedule here
Formal insurance documentation requires that your jewelry item be left for thorough testing and evaluation. Mills Jewelers will provide you with high definition magnified photos of your jewelry along with detailed claim receipts at the time of take in. Your jewelry is fully insured while on our premises and never leaves our store.
We require certificates of origin through the “Kimberly Process” to insure all diamonds from Mills Jewelers are “Conflict Free.”